CREACT4MED is looking for trainers, experts, consultants and artists with experience in cultural and creative entrepreneurship to contribute to the CCI Entrepreneurship Academy.
The Academy will offer training to at least 240 CCI entrepreneurs from CREACT4MED target countries. The overall objective of the training academy is to contribute to the growth of cultural and creative entrepreneurship in the Mediterranean, and thereby to the realisation of sustainable economic development in the region.
Successful candidates should have at least 3 years of proven experience in one or more of the following topics:
- How to start a business in the CCI
- The legal framework in the CCI
- Creating a business model in the CCI
- Finance in the CCI
- Marketing in the CCI
Trainers will be expected to create or adapt content and learning materials to apply specifically to the needs of CCI entrepreneurs in Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco or Tunisia. Proven experience in one or more of these countries is required, especially for candidates applying to provide training in areas 1 or 2.
Applicants should meet the following criteria; those in bold will be the most highly valued:
- Knowledge of the CCI
- Expertise on entrepreneurship
- Advanced knowledge on specific topics in Southern Mediterranean countries (e.g., finances, legal issues, SDGs, crowdfunding)
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience as a trainer
- Familiarity with IT devices and tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in presentations
- Good collaboration and organization skills
To apply as a trainer for any of the above modules, please read the Terms of Reference carefully, and send the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Letter of expression of interest, describing motivation and relevant experience, and specifying the topic (from the list above) and country of expertise.
- One or more recommendations from similar work engagements
- Materials used for at least two previous trainings on similar topics (optional)
- Previous evaluations by students (optional)
- Short 3min video, presenting yourself and a sample of your work (optional)
The deadline for applying for the open call is the 10th of December 2021.
This is a remunerated position. Selected trainers will deliver one of the above modules in one of the target countries. For more information please read the Terms of Reference or send an email to Vaia Kiratzouli at email@example.com.
CREACT4MED is a project funded by the EU through the EuropeAid Programme, which aims to strengthen businesses with the Cultural and Creative Industries (CCIs). It seeks to support entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs, create jobs, and foster sustainable economic growth in the Southern Mediterranean, with a particular focus on young people and women.
CREACT4MED mission and goals:
- Boost CCI businesses and entrepreneurship in the Southern Mediterranean, increasing the capacity of CCI to attract investment, create jobs and foster inclusive economic growth.
- Empower current and potential entrepreneurs, in particular young people and women, to start or grow CCI businesses through tailored training and financing opportunities.
- Establish a regional CCI hub to bring together actors from North Africa, the Middle East and Europe, strengthening networking, exchanges and cooperation in the sector across the Mediterranean.
CREACT4MED is led by the Euro-Mediterranean Economists Association (EMEA). Partners are the European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMED), the Union of Mediterranean Confederations of Enterprises (BUSINESSMED), the Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (IED) and the Faculty of Economics, Political Science Business Incubator (FEPS BI), MED Confederation, Beyond Group, LUMSA University, the Federation of Mediterranean Businesswomen Associations (AFAEMME) and Positive Agenda Advisory.